MyPlate Helps Build Fit Kids!
May 31, 2016
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables. Focus on whole fruits.
- Vary your veggies.
- Make half your grains whole grains.
- Move to low-fat and fat-free dairy.
- Vary your protein routine. (Choose a variety of protein foods. Meat, poultry, seafood, beans and peas, eggs, processed soy products, nuts, and seeds are considered part of the Protein Foods Group).
- Eat and drink the right amount for you!
*The complete list of Healthy6 habits: Breakfast GO Power; Fruits & Veggies – Every Day the Tasty Way; Drink Think; Smart Servings; Active Play, Balance My Day; Snack Attack.