June is the Month to Drink Think
June 19, 2014
Help kids practice healthy habits with our Healthy6 printables!
All of the printables connect with each other on the topic of “Drink Think”. Make the most of those connections to boost the impact of the message.
For example, use the Classroom and Afterschool activities and the WOWS newsletter ideas to teach a Healthy6 message to kids. Then have the class practice what they have heard by using a Healthy Me Challenge to set goals. Complete the circle by sending home the corresponding Parent Tip sheet to reinforce the healthy behavior.
Classroom and Afterschool Activities
Help kids keep cool and hydrated as they Drink Think their beverage choices!
- Fruits & Veggies – “Taste & Learn Hummus Recipe“
- Drink Think – “Color it White“
- Snack Attack – “Healthy Snack’n Habits“
- Smart Servings – “All About You“
- Breakfast GO Power – “Taste & Learn Breakfast Pizza Recipe“
- Active Play – “Wet Sponge Relay“
“In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it.” Lao Tzu