Making Kids’ Healthy Choices Easier with Snacks and Drinks
October 17, 2013
Creating a culture of health everywhere kids live, learn, and play means we have made the healthy choices easier for ALL KidLinks…starting with yourself and being a great role model, then moving to sharing easy tips with parents of the kids you lead, and finally, whether you are an educator or youth leader, there are simple lessons and recipes to get you started. It’s all in the Healthy6 section of our website; free awesome activities, challenges, and tip sheets for KidLinks and nutrition educators! Try out the following snack and drink printables to make the healthy choices easier:
- Size it Up/Measure it Up Drink Think Activity and Tasting
- Bumps on a Bagel Taste and Learn Activity & Recipe
- Tap Into Water Every Day – 6 quick Drink Think tips
- Snack Attack Q&A – 5 common questions answered, plus simple kids’ snack ideas
- Snack Food Label Discovery – easy label reading tips for home and at the store
- HealthyMe – Drink Think Challenge – Choose water first!
- HealthyMe – Snack Attack Challenge – Change one snack habit at a time
Find all of these and MORE on the Healthy6 Printables section of the web site!