How to Make School Lunch Changes Easier – Part 4
November 15, 2012
Education for parents/kids on Healthy6, like eating breakfast, healthy snacks and smart servings
Kids still hungry? Athletes need more?
- Breakfast GO Power – Eat breakfast every day. It helps control appetite all day long.
- Drink Think – Encourage kids to drink their milk or take the calcium-fortified juice that’s offered with their meals. Such a simple way to get more calories, protein and essential nutrients!
- Fruits & Veggies Every Day – Find ways to make the new fruits and veggies tasty and more appealing to kids of all ages.
- Smart Servings – Portions have been distorted for so long that kids AND adults need to smart size their servings.
- Snack Attack – Planning snacks throughout the day is a key way to control hunger for kids of all activity levels.