While You’re Waiting for Our Winner, Check out These Easy To Use Afterschool and Summer Program Ideas
April 5, 2012
We are getting ready to announce the overall winner of the Get Your Plate in Shape Challenge next week, so hang in there. Thanks so much for participating! If you want to peek at all the kids’ plates, they are in a picture album on our Healthy Kids Challenge Facebook page.
Do you need easy to use afterschool or summer programming ideas? I have compiled 6 Easy to Use Afterschool and Summer Programming Ideas to keep you busy planning and prepping. These should build on the information you received in the E-newsletter this week. If you don’t receive our E-newsletter, and you would like to, be sure to sign up for it here.
Each of these activity ideas can be used alone or combine all 6 to make a comprehensive sequence of Healthy6 messaging for your program. Enjoy!
- A Balanced Day – a Healthy6 Snack Attack activity
- Active Play in Every Day – a Healthy6 Active Play activity
- Fruits and Veggies Crunch and Munch – A Healthy6 Fruits and Veggies activity
- MyPlate, MyPlanning Tool – A Healthy6 Breakfast activity
- Smart Servings Balancer Choices – A Healthy6 Smart Servings activity
- Think Breakfast Drinks – A Healthy6 Drink Think activity