Take a Look at This Week’s Get Your Plate In Shape Challenge Entry!
March 8, 2012
“My son is loving his homemade 100% whole grain macaroni and cheese. My kids really can’t tell the difference between whole grain pasta and the refined white version.”
Be a part of our “Get Your Plate in Shape” Challenge! Add more fruits and veggies to your plate, try a new healthy food, drink low fat milk, whatever you and/or your family are willing to do!
- Send your family or kids photos and a description of how you changed your plate to email@example.com.
- Look for your photos featured on Facebook and at www.healthykidschalllenge.com. You have a chance to be recognized as the Challenge winner and receive a fun Healthy Kids Challenge T-shirt and Explore MyPlate wristbands.
- Enjoy simple tips to get your plate in shape every day during National Nutrition Month on Facebook ( LIKE Us on Facebook) and our other social media sites.
- For further plate shaping ideas and a healthy recipe, visit HKC.
- Do something TODAY, March 8th, the official “What’s On My Plate?” Day!